LiveZilla Live Chat Software
FDA Registration - Hard and Soft Candy, Chewing gum

Food facilities manufacturing Chewing gum, hard candy, cough drops, Soft candy, candy bars, mints, and other chewy or nougat candies require FDA registration.

Examples of Candy Products require FDA food registration.

Services and Fees

FDA Registration and
U.S. Agent service

USD 349 (Annually)

FCE Registration

USD 649

Label Review

USD 649 / Product