Agreement for FDA Food Facility Registration and US Agent service
We appreciate your decision to select Liberty Management Group Ltd. ("LMG") to register your company's facility or facilities with the United States Food and Drug Administration ("FDA") as required by the Bioterrorism Act of 2002 (the "Act"). This Agreement describes the scope of our relationship with your company. By signing below and submitting the requested registration information to LMG, Your Company agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions listed in this document.
1 . Services Provided. Our services will be limited to providing the FDA with information necessary to properly and timely register Your Company's facility or facilities with the FDA to comply with the Act. Registrant authorizes LMG to register its food facility and update or renew the registration with FDA, and to consent on registrant's behalf to inspection of the facility by FDA. LMG will be identified as the "U.S. Agent" and "Agent-in-Charge Information" for Your Company. You understand and agree that the information Your Company provides to LMG for the purpose of completing and submitting the FDA's registration process under the Act will not be privileged or confidential information. As "U.S. Agent", LMG may receive notices from the FDA on your behalf relating to the filing, and will transmit such notices to you.
2. Client Information. You agree and warrant that all information that Your Company provides to LMG, including but not limited to any information necessary to register Your Company under the Act (collectively, "Client Information") is correct and truthful to the best of your knowledge. You understand and acknowledge that LMG will rely upon the Client Information Your Company provides to us. You further agree and warrant that you will promptly inform the Firm of any changes in the Client Information on the registration form that is required to be updated to the FDA within thirty (30) days of the change.
3. FDA Inspection.In case of FDA Inspection, you will notify LMG before scheduling the inspection and pay the FDA inspection Fee to LMG before FDA inspection.
4. Notices. Either party may terminate the relationship at any time for any reason by providing 7 days written notice to the other party. In the event LMG terminated this Agreement, LMG shall not be liable to your company for any reimbursement or damages. In no event shall the LMG's liability exceed the amount of the fees paid by your company to LMG in any given calendar year.
5. Limitations. LMG shall not be liable for any delay in performing its obligations under this Agreement, if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond LMG 's reasonable control.
6. Governing Law,Venue. This Agreement and the interpretation of its terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, U.S.A. without regard to its conflicts of laws rules. The parties consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Illinois courts in Will County, Illinois, U.S.A.